Friday, December 3, 2010

PNG Techno Wing set

















This set features one hundred fifty plus cool techno wings in a variety of colors and metal textures. The perfect item to add a techno-industrial-cutting edge look to your images. Select thumbnail for preview. Have fun!

7 “In my distress I called to the LORD; I called out to my God.
From his temple he heard my voice; my cry came to his ears.
10 He parted the heavens and came down; dark clouds were under his feet.
11 He mounted the cherubim and flew; he soared[d] on the wings of the wind.
12 He made darkness his canopy around him— the dark[e] rain clouds of the sky.

17 “He reached down from on high and took hold of me; he drew me out of deep waters.
18 He rescued me from my powerful enemy, from my foes, who were too strong for me.
~2 Samuel 22

Click here to download ...

1 comment:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [04 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...