Wednesday, December 8, 2010

PNG Porcelain Heart set 2





















This set features one hundred plus pretty porcelain hearts in a pleasing variety of colors, patterns, and designs. Use these lovely elements to express your love for the special people in your life. A fun item for the creation of Valentine cards, layouts, etc. Select thumbnail for full-size preview. (Shadow on thumbnail only). Hope you enjoy!

"And I will give them one heart, and put a new spirit within them,
   I will take the heart of stone out of their flesh and give them a heart of flesh,
 that they may walk in My statutes and keep My ordinances and do them. 
  Then they will be My people, and I shall be their God. 
Ezekiel 11:19,20

Click here to download ...

3 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [09 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Dec. 09, 2010. Thanks again.

melliel said...

Thank you so much for these beautiful hearts. You are very creative and very generous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...